“a home away from home”
Villa Sankofa offers 10 well-appointed rooms, all individually decorated in a fabulous Mediterranean style Villa. The Villa is close to Ejisu, and only 15 minutes from the centre of Kumasi, Ghana’s second city and the ancestral home of the Asante people. The Sankofa bird is a symbol with special meaning to the owners and the Ashanti people.
The rooms are spacious, light and airy with ceiling fans and ensuite facilities. The lush vegetation and swimming pool that has been designed around the Villa gives the place a feeling of tropical luxury – an oasis compared to the normally plant free hotels we see in Ghana. The restaurant/bar overlooks much of the surrounding area and beyond and it is a great place to enjoy traditional Jamaican cooking and local drinks. The Villa Sankofa is anchored in its core value – the commitment to prioritise the customer as number one.
– Regularly providing a facility that is first class with attention to detail
– Consistently adding value by providing quality products and innovative services that exceeds customers’ expectations
– Creating and utilising a motivated, enthusiastic and committed staff at Villa Sankofa whose common goal is to surpass customer expectations.
The Villa Sankofa’s Architecture is just mesmerizing and breath-taking so if you are looking for a serene, tranquil environment to stay, look no further the Villa Sankofa is the place for you. Our accommodation includes 1st class executive suites with the following services:
– Jacuzzi is provided in the executive master bed room
– The guest house offers bed and breakfast service
– Complimentary breakfast with lunch/dinner upon request